Greetings to all WordPress users! Here at GroupDocs, we’ve recently received a lot of requests for a tool that would allow you to seamlessly embed and display PDF documents on a WordPress website. We are proud to announce that the GroupDocs PDF viewer plugin for WordPress has been approved by the WordPress authorities and is available for download from the null.
Key Benefits of the GroupDocs PDF Viewer Plugin:
1. Firstly, neither you, nor your visitors, need to install Acrobat Reader, Flash or any other browser plug-ins to view PDF documents embedded with the help of this plugin. You just embed a document to a web page and users can view it right away from any modern web-browser.
2. Secondly, GroupDocs PDF viewer doesn’t convert documents to images, but displays them as real text files. This allows users to select and copy text right from the embedded document on your WordPress website. If you don’t want them to do this, you can easily restrict the text copying option.
3. Thirdly, thanks to HTML5 technology, you can embed PDFs to just about any page or div size without loss in display quality. Fonts always look sharp and clear, while formatting and layout are kept intact.
4. And last, but not least, we’ve designed a convenient UI that allows users to easily navigate the document while viewing it. For example, users can quickly turn pages with the Go Forward/Backward buttons, jump straight to a specified page, preview pages with thumbnails, zoom in or out of a document, search for particular text, download and print the document (if you allow them to). And all that can be easily done straight from a web page on your WordPress website!
Not Just PDF – Display Any Document Format!
Here comes another interesting part – with the GroupDocs PDF viewer plugin for WordPress, you can embed and display documents in almost all common business formats, including:
- PDF documents
- All word-processing files (DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, ODT, etc.)
- Spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX, ODP, etc.)
- AutoCAD files (DWG, DXF)
- Image files (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF)
How Do I Install The Plugin To My WordPress Website?
Also, please note that to use the PDF viewer plugin for WordPress, you need to sign up with us first. But don’t worry, we provide a free 14-day trial, as well as a free account with document volume restrictions, so that you can test the viewer before committing. Please see pricing details here.