Today we’re pleased to announce the release of an add-on that allows Concrete5 developers to seamlessly integrate the Java version of the GroupDocs.Annotation library into their sites. GroupDocs.Annotation lets your users annotate over 50 common document and image types straight from within your Concrete5 site and without having to install any office software or browser plugins. Among supported file formats are: PDF and Microsoft documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, raster images (JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG) and many more.
Key features at a glance:
- Browser-agnostic – documents can be viewed and annotated using any modern web-browser, including Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 5+.
- Easy deployment – there is no need to download or install anything on the client side.
- A comprehensive set of annotation tools: sticky notes, rectangle, polyline, arrow, text underline/strikethrough, redaction, watermarks, etc.
- Support for native PDF and Microsoft Word annotations.
- Multi-user annotation sessions allow several users collaboratively review and annotate the same document simultaneously.
This new add-on is the third in a series – Concrete5 developers now have a choice to integrate any of the available GroupDocs.Annotation versions: an on-demand cloud service or .NET and Java libraries that can be deployed on-premises. For more feature details and installation guides, please visit corresponding add-on pages in the official Concrete5 marketplace: