We are pleased to announce GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud 18.2. The release of this month includes a number of new features. Some of the important new features of this release are support of minified HTML and SVG, rendering responsive HTML, rendering specific layer of CAD documents along with many other new features. Please check the detailed release notes of this version to get an idea about all the new features/enhancements and fixes made in this release.
The following sections describe some details regarding these features.
Rendering the Responsive HTML
We have introduced support of responsive HTML output in this version. Now, GroupDocs.Viewer API provides a new EnableResponsiveRendering property of the HtmlOptions object, that lets you to render documents as responsive output HTML. Please check documentation for more details of this exciting feature.
Support to get Minified HTML and SVG
Sometimes it is business requirement to get views of a document that loads faster for review, by removing unnecessary data. This version supports this functionality by introducing minificaiton feature. It provides a new EnableMinification property of the HtmlOptions object, that lets you get output content minified. It removes comments, extra white-spaces, and other unneeded characters without breaking the content structure. As a result, page becomes smaller in size and loads faster.
Introduction of PHP SDK of GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud
GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud PHP SDK is introduced this version. It is a wrapper around REST APIs, that allows you to work with GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud REST APIs in PHP 5.5 or higher quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at Packagist and the source code at GitHub.
There are 12 features and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Support of new file formats
- Jpeg2000 (JP2, J2C, J2K, JPF, JPX, JPM)
- PPSM (PowerPoint macro-enabled slide show)
- POTM (PowerPoint macro-enabled template)
- ODG (OpenDocument Graphics)
- Added options which allows to specify Layers when rendering CAD documents
- Support of rendering notes for Presentation documents when rendering as HTML
- Support of rendering MS Project documents by time intervals
GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud
- GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud Online Documentation
- GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud UI Help Topics
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Cloud Forum
- Web API Explorer(Live Examples)
- GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud SDKs
- Work with GroupDocs Cloud Storage using Web GUI or GroupDocs Cloud Service
- Work with GroupDocs Usage and Logs using Web GUI or GroupDocs Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the GroupDocs Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by GroupDocs Cloud.