We are pleased to annouce Next Generation GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud 18.4 REST API public release. This is a maintenance release release, that includes some improvements in document conversion performance along with PHP and .NET SDK update for better understanding of API features. This API can integrate with your applications for utilization of document conversion features, please click here for further details.
GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud – Improvements and Fixes
Our Document Conversion API for Cloud supports almost all major documents and image formats conversion to and from, This monthly release is introducing unit tests in PHP and .NET SDKs to get possible conversions from the document stream for any supported document format. Some major changes in current release are listed below. You may visit our GitHub to get updated SDKs for complete details.
- Added additional unit test in .NET and PHP SDK for getting possible conversions from document stream
- Improved swagger specification of GroupDocs.Conversion for Cloud
- Unable to handle requests with single multipart MIME body – Fix
GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Overview
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Online Documentation
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Reference Guide
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Support Forum
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API SDKs
- GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Explorer
- Work with GroupDocs for Cloud Storage using Web GUI or GroupDocs Cloud Service
- Work with GroupDocs Usage and Logs using Web GUI or GroupDocs Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the GroupDocs Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by GroupDocs Cloud.