Why Convert XML to JSON?
There are many reasons why people convert XML to JSON format. JSON is simple, better suited for web applications, widely used, easier to parse, and more lightweight than XML. Converting XML to JSON is a common practice, particularly when working with web applications and APIs.
Free Online XML to JSON Converter
Convert your XML files to JSON format with our free XML to JSON converter. With this tool, export XML data to JSON quickly without compromising on quality or accuracy.
- Open online XML to JSON converter.
- Now, click inside the file drop area to upload an XML file or drag & drop an XML file.
- Next, click on the Convert Now button. Online XML to JSON converter will transform XML into a JSON file.
- The download link of the output file will be available instantly after conversion.
You can perform XML to JSON conversion anywhere at any time without installing XML to JSON conversion software. Our online converter is secure as uploaded files will be deleted from the server automatically after 24 hours.
Online XML to JSON Converter – Developer’s Guide
If you want to convert your XML files to JSON programmatically, you can do it with a few lines of code. The following sections provide you with the steps and code samples to convert XML to JSON.
Convert XML to JSON in C#
The following are the steps and sample code snippet to convert XML data to JSON in C#.
- Install GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud SDK for .NET in your application.
- Use the following code to load XML and convert it to JSON.
Convert XML to JSON in Java
The following are the steps to export XML data to JSON using Java.
- Install GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud SDK for Java in your application.
- Use the following code to load and convert the XML file to JSON format.
Cloud API for XML to JSON Converter
If you require a Conversion Cloud API for your cloud applications, you can discover the API that best fits your needs by exploring available options. Build your own online conversion tool using either our standalone libraries or cloud APIs.
How do I convert XML to JSON online for free?
Converting an XML file to JSON format is a straightforward process. Simply upload the XML file to the online converter, choose the output format as JSON, and click the “CONVERT NOW” button. The online converter will quickly convert the XML file to JSON format, and you can download the converted JSON file.
Can I convert large XML files using an online XML to a JSON converter?
Yes, you can convert large XML files to JSON using our online XML to JSON converter. The download link will be available instantly after a few seconds.
How do I create XML to JSON converter?
Please visit the following links to learn more about: