GroupDocs .NET Libraries: Complete Control Over Your Documents
GroupDocs Total for .NET is a compilation of every .NET library offered by GroupDocs. View, annotate, compare, sign, convert and assemble documents effortlessly with this all-in-one tool kit.
Download GroupDocs Total for .NET
We’ve recently released GroupDocs Total for .NET, which you can download from our “Downloads” page. GroupDocs Total for .NET is a compilation of all .NET components offered by GroupDocs. The GroupDocs Total for .NET pack is compiled each day to ensure that it contains the most up-to-date versions of each of our .NET components. GroupDocs Total for .NET lets you create a wide range of applications, each leveraging the combined power of GroupDocs’ .NET components.
Use GroupDocs Comparison for .NET and GroupDocs Conversion for .NET in Desktop Apps
GroupDocs Conversion for .NET is Now Thread Safe
From version 1.2.0, GroupDocs Conversion for .NET is now thread safe, so you can use it in multi-threaded web and desktop applications.
More File Format Support for GroupDocs Viewer for Java 1.6.8
The latest version of GroupDocs Viewer for Java, version 1.6.8, supports CSV and TIFF files. Also, we’ve added support for reading files from GET requests and URLs.
Coming Soon: GroupDocs Assembly for Cloud App 2.5.0
The new version of GroupDocs Assembly for cloud app, version 2.5.0, is in the pipeline and will be released in the coming weeks.
GroupDocs Annotation for .NET 1.2.0 Adds New Features
GroupDocs Annotation for .NET 1.2.0 was just released. We’ve added a bunch of new features like collaborator avatars, support for cross domain requests, and annotation tools configuration.
New Features and Improvements for GroupDocs Signature for .NET 1.2.0
GroupDocs Comparison for .NET 1.2.0 Implements Stream Support
GroupDocs Comparison for .NET 1.2.0 has implemented stream support as document input parameters. Also, GroupDocs Comparison for .NET 1.2.0 uses a new way to instantiate and store client instances.
Use GroupDocs Conversion for .NET 1.2.0 in Console Applications
The latest version of GroupDocs Conversion for .NET is modified for use with console applications. It’s also thread safe.
From The Library
Did You Know that GroupDocs Signature is Available as a .NET library?
Last month, we released GroupDocs Signature for .NET Library. The library is developed based on our online signature app and enables developers to easily add electronic signature capabilities to their own ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET applications. It’s a one-stop-shop solution, which includes all the necessary controls for a complete, legally-binding electronic signature workflow. Read more.
GroupDocs Viewer for Java Developer library was Launched Last Month
GroupDocs Viewer for Java Library, a J2EE & J2SE universal java document viewer, was released last month. Java developers can now seamlessly use our web-based document viewer within their Java development environment. Just like GroupDocs Viewer for .NET Library, this version can be easily embedded into customer platforms and allows developers to display over 49 document and image file formats without any external dependencies. Read More
Using GroupDocs Conversion in Console Application Projects (Windows)
Looking for a conversion library to use as part of your windows service? This sample code shows you how to use GroupDocs Conversion for .NET in a console app. See the sample code.
Review on APPVITA: GroupDocs – Everything’s Better With a Group
GroupDocs is a suite of online document management and collaboration apps that people can use to sync documents between multiple computers. Using GroupDocs gives teams an easy way to ensure every member has the latest version of every file, whether they’re online or not. Read More
Like Our New Look? Or do you hate it? Either way, let us know as we really want to know your thoughts. We’re giving one of our readers a special prize as a thank you for your time.
GroupDocs Signature for Cloud App
- Improved fonts loading in signature creation popup.
- Options in signature field for the user to decide whether the signature should be constrained by height, or width.
- Detection and restriction of overlapping fields.
- Several general bug fixes.
GroupDocs Viewer for .NET
- File name parameter for the Stream method.
- Tooltips localization.
GroupDocs Viewer for Java
- Support for TIFF and CSV files.
- Implemented Custom data input document processing.
- Implemented file reading from GET requests and URLs.
- Enhanced quality and performance.
- Minor bug fixes.
GroupDocs Annotation for .NET
- Scripts minimization.
- Page breaks on the summary pane.
- Option to specify the database connection string using server-side code.
- JSON storage for annotations.
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012 support.
GroupDocs Signature for .NET
- Multiple instances of signature widget on a single page.
- A new version having signature widget without header.
- client-side events.
GroupDocs Conversion for .NET
- Conversions without UI (for example, in console or service apps).
GroupDocs Comparison for .NET
- Support for comparisons from streams.
- Enhanced UI.
- Enhanced PDF comparison.
- Bug fix for intercepted general routes in MVC applications.
- Line numbering for MS Word documents API.
- Support for EPUB, EMLX, MHT, PPS and PPSX file formats.
Integrations and New Cloud API Samples
- Published GroupDocs Viewer for .NET plugin for SugarCRM
- Published GroupDocs Viewer for .NET plugin for Magento
- Published GroupDocs Viewer for .NET plugin for Radiant
- Updated GroupDocs . NET SDK for NuGet Gallery
- Added GroupDocs Viewer for .NET Library for NuGet Gallery
- Added GroupDocs Annotation for .NET Library for NuGet Gallery
- Added GroupDocs Signature for .NET Library for NuGet Gallery
- Added GroupDocs Comparison for .NET Library for NuGet Gallery
- Added GroupDocs Conversion for .NET Library for NuGet Gallery
- Created new PHP SDK samples
- Created new Python SDK samples
- Created new .NET SDK samples
- Created new UI tests for SDK samples
Product Releases And Updates