GroupDocs.Viewer is a multi-format HTML5-based document viewer designed as a middleware to let developers on different platforms seamlessly integrate it into their own web-based applications, websites, or 3rd party services. GroupDocs.Viewer enables end users to view literally all common business document and image types using only a web-browser. To name just a few, supported file types include: PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, OpenDocument, Visio, CAD, multi-page TIFF and many more. Thanks to add-ons developed by the GroupDocs Marketplace team, Concrete5 developers and website administrators can now seamlessly integrate GroupDocs.Viewer into their websites. Depending on your deployment preferences, you can choose between three different GroupDocs.Viewer versions: a downloadable .NET or Java library and a cloud-based REST API. The first two versions allow on-premises deployment, while the third one is an on-demand cloud service. Regardless of the deployment option you choose, GroupDocs’ HTML5 document viewer provides you with the following benefits:
- Support for 50+ document and image types, including PDF and Microsoft Office.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility. End user can view documents from any web-enabled device using any HTML5-compliant web-browser.
- No need to install any software or web-browser plugins on end users’ machines.
- Convenient web-based UI that can be easily customized and embedded into any web-page as a document viewer widget. The UI allows end users to easily navigate large documents directly on your website.
- Ability to display documents in a read-only mode. GroupDocs.Viewer allows you to disable the print, download and text selection options to prevent users from unauthorized copying of your documents.
For more details on the add-ons and installation instructions, please refer to: